12 % AHA RESURFACING POWER SCRUB
A triple-powered microdermabrasion treatment amplified by active enzymes, micro-exfoliants, and Lactic Acid for smoother, visibly radiant skin in as little as minutes description: This scrub also has Alpha Hydroxy Acid, better known as AHA, which is a chemical exfoliant.
By using this mix of AHA and the physically-exfoliating Rice Bran Beads, we may end up feeling rejuvenated, as cell regeneration may be hastened to leave us with “supple, smooth” skin.
How to Use:
- Apply an even layer to clean, wet skin.
- Leave on for up to up to two minutes, allowing enzymes to activate.
- Add water and gently massage in circular motions to complete visible resurfacing treatment.
- Rinse off.
- Use one to three times per week.
- Sensitive skin? Apply a small amount to wet skin, diluting the product in the palm of your hand with water before application.
- Start with one-time-per-week use to test skin’s response.
- Due to the active nature of this product, some flushing may naturally occur.
- Make sure skin is wet before application.
- When massaging in circular motions, remember to add water and use light pressure.
- Dry Skin ? after application, use a moisturizing cream or moisturizing oil.
- Do not use on irritated or damaged skin.
- Always use a broad-spectrum SPF as part of your daily skincare routine.
- Do not use more frequently than three times per week.